Utility Infrastructure Engineering
The DDS Companies Engineering Division is a consulting civil engineering firm with a full complement of natural gas, civil engineering, architectural, land planning, and surveying services. Our balanced approach towards each project combines technical expertise with practical knowledge, constructability, and cost effectiveness.
We provide relevant, broad-based insight to our clients, whether we are designing natural gas pipelines and distribution mains, planning complex land development projects, performing field survey, or preparing permitting applications. Together with the insight of our Construction and Utility Divisions, we are uniquely qualified to manage the demands of our clients' projects.
- Utility design & layout
- Individual wastewater treatment system design (including field investigations)
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP)
- Wetland determination & mitigation
- Land surveying
- Local and State permitting
- Due diligence investigations
- Construction administration